✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay cheers me UP!!any one agree?!?

::Hayley::

hey!ive just been listening to the blue room e.p. and am currently having an overwhelming urge :silly: to sing loudly about how much i LOVE this band!!!!! they cheer me up no matter what :mrgreen: and i LOVE chris' voice :wink: . heheheh. i was wondering does anyone else agree? :spiral:

they are the only band who seem to just give me inspiration thru their lyrics, and without coldplay the world would be a worse place...

thank YOU coldplay! :silly: hehehehe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I agree. Completely. Still, every time In my place comes on the radio, I get a big grin on my face. But all their songs have a profound affect on me.

Ahh, The Blue Room Ep. I believe that was the album that really got me into Coldplay. I had had Parachutes for a while, but my fandom was totally rejuvinated with TBR. :)

i totally agree - my day got miles better this morning when i heard "the scientist" on the radio for the first time. :lol: even if it isn't the most upbeat song in the world - it's just lovely. :lol:
the scientist is already getting airplay? Niiice. I know around here, I won't hear it for at least a month though.

i totally agree - my day got miles better this morning when i heard "the scientist" on the radio for the first time. :lol: even if it isn't the most upbeat song in the world - it's just lovely. :lol:
the scientist is already getting airplay? Niiice. I know around here' date=' I won't hear it for at least a month though.[/quote']your know around here? well i cant wait i think its gonna be played here on the radio like a week before it comes out. cant wait until the video comes out though i know i will be 1000000000000 :shock: times more happy. :D

wow......really?......my radio station here in my town just plays in my place...and occasionally yellow. they dont play any other singles. i heard from other people in this board that clock or daylight (dont remember which) was being played on the radio. i wish the station here played other tracks from a rush of blood'. but i'm pretty sure mtv is going to play the video a lot. anyways i can just go to the coldplay site and watch the videos i want.

• 2 weeks later...
How old were you when? You got to know Coldplay?

actually, apologies for bad maths, i think i was 14 - or was i? erm....i'm 16 now, parachutes was released on my birthday, erm.....2 years ago. right so i was 14 when parachutes was released but 13 when i heard of coldplay for the first time. i think :oops: argh! catherine, help me out!!!

So both of us feel kind of uncomfortable with our age... No worries. It's just that I turned 24 in September and I'm still not really used to that age though it's not old of course. Comforting thing is the Coldplay pals are exactly my age! 8)