🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

coldplay cheers me UP!!any one agree?!?

::Hayley::

well whats mostly played on the local stations here is that rock/rap..... :roll: :? crap

that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 its like it here too.(dallas,houston,so close.)

here theres actually 1 station thats ok, but its techno, meh.

the comminitys music is going down hill!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was two years ago then i was 16 because i'm 18 now....and yeah i hate the radio in my town........i never listen to it. they play coldplay but in my place is kind of getting boring....i would rather see the video or here clocks on the radio....now that i cant wait for.

if it was two years ago then i was 16 because i'm 18 now....and yeah i hate the radio in my town........i never listen to it. they play coldplay but in my place is kind of getting boring....i would rather see the video or here clocks on the radio....now that i cant wait for.

wow - video for clocks! i wonder what that'll be like.....

yeah........i'm so glad coldplay are big right now....because we get to hear something new about them like every week...yeah i was anxious about the scientist video now i'm anxious to hear clocks on the radio...and of course how the video, if there is going to be one, is going to be like

i bet the video for clocks will be amazing i think there is one because at manchester will said that they had done a video the other day and it wasnt the scientist cos that had been finished so hopefully that could be it!

• 13 years later...