✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Plan Shock Live 8 Collaboration

busybeeburns

Coldplay are planning a duet with Richard Ashcroft at Live 8, it has been reported.

The ex-The Verve singer has recently supported Coldplay on a handful of dates on their European tour, and the two have come up with the idea of performing The Verve’s 1997 classic 'Bitter Sweet Symphony' together, according to The Sun newspaper.

Coldplay are set to perform at the London Hyde Park date of Live 8 this Saturday (July 2).

http://www.coldplaying.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=716

Oh my god! At the Crystal Palace gig on Monday we were sitting outside during the soundcheck and the boys were playing it and i could hear Richard Ashcroft singing along! I thought maybe they were just playing along to a track or something but i said to my mate about how it sounded like that everyone was singing live inclu Mr Ashcroft! That's prob why they were practising it then! Hehe!

Okay I'm truely freaking out right now,I was just listening to this song no more than four days ago and I thought to myself "I wonder how Coldplay would sound singing this" and I had NO IDEA that they played it before or had any connection to it,I was just listening to it because it's one of my all time favourites.

:stunned: :stunned: I swear I scare myself sometimes....but moving on from there this is gonna be AWESOME!:D

Oh my god! At the Crystal Palace gig on Monday we were sitting outside during the soundcheck and the boys were playing it and i could hear Richard Ashcroft singing along! I thought maybe they were just playing along to a track or something but i said to my mate about how it sounded like that everyone was singing live inclu Mr Ashcroft! That's prob why they were practising it then! Hehe!

Yes, I heard that too.....then the soundchecked square one. Bittersweet Symphony sounded pretty amazing actually.