✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Request: Coldplay at Live 8

InMyColdPlace

I know that it hasn't happened yet, but could someone please upload these files as soon as possible after Saturday?

I am going because I won tickets, but I am unable to record it.

I want to be able to relive the experience, especially Bittersweet Symphony with Richard Ashcroft.

Thanks a lot! :D

If somebody could record it and upload it for fans who won't even be going at all, but desperately wish they could.... ;)

Damn, all we get here in Canada are clips of every single concert with a focus on the Canadian one. But ours is one of the shittiest!!! :(

Hahaha, who knows, I guess they're just canvassing for random celebrities now! "Agatha! You've written a lot of books and are incredibly popular! Can you do a book reading from 'And Then There Were None'? Better yet, do it in Russian!!!"

hey guys, i was cheking the iTunes music store, and there is a session of the Live 8 Concerts, and the setlist for each one, are these setlist what they think thats going to be , or are these the real ones, it says that coldplay will be preforming Speed of Sound only..I thaught that they were going to play a cupple more...is this real? :huh:

nah those are just playlists of the artists performing, realize that each artist gets like 15 minutes, so obviously one song will not do

and also collaborations like u2 and Macca, coldplay and ashcroft, aren't on iTunes

thought it is a good idea for someone to bootleg and sell it on iTunes, give the $$$ to charity

Hahaha' date=' who knows, I guess they're just canvassing for random celebrities now! "Agatha! You've written a lot of books and are incredibly popular! Can you do a book reading from 'And Then There Were None'? Better yet, do it in Russian!!!"[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: