Favourite All time Coldplay Song?

.:Cassie:.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Trouble

2. Scientist, Clocks, Amsterdam,Warning Sign,Easy To Please,Daylight

3.Parachutes,Life is for Living,We Never change,Careful Were you stand, Gravity,For you

This is to fregin hard. NO! NO! NO! I won't do it. Hard to put others ahead of other songs.

YELLOW!!!

i started liking it when i was about 14 and it just brings back so much stuff that i can't help but shed a tear everytime i listen to it :) the most exciting moment of my life was hearing the boys play it live here in Mexico, i just sobbed through the whole song :blush:

Oh god this is a horrible question and is absolutley impossible to answer but i'll give it a go!

Hmmm....I Love Don't Panic....and the scientist,oh and talk,oh and square one...oooohhhh and fix you oh and shiver....eeeekkkk i failed :rolleyes: :confused:

clocks clocks clocks i heard it 3000 times in line once :D (ok maybe not that much) and another 10000000000000 other times, its still a great tune and the best song ever and ever.cant get enuff of it. im getting a bit enthusiatstic right now. apart from that i cant spell enthusiastic whatever good night :snore:

clocks clocks clocks i heard it 3000 times in line once :D (ok maybe not that much) and another 10000000000000 other times' date=' its still a great tune and the best song ever and ever.cant get enuff of it. im getting a bit enthusiatstic right now. apart from that i cant spell enthusiastic whatever good night :snore:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,you're funny! :lol: