🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

BOLTON REEBOK 4th JULY 05

moss esque

WOW!

Just seen the band for the first time, and after a performance like tonight it won't be my last.

This would have to be one of the best gigs I've ever been to, the atmosphere, sound quality and Coldplay were awesome. Only the rubbish weather and a delayed start by 15mins due to local traffic were the negatives from a tremendous night.

All the old songs were thumped out and most from the new album. The acoustic set in the middle was fantastic, including the story of 'Till Kingdom Come' originally written for Johny Cash.

The highlight of the evening was the performance of 'Fix You' TWICE! Yes twice, Chris announced to the crowd that 'Fix You' is the next single and that the promo video will be the footage shot tonight. So they would play the song twice to make sure they got everything they needed.

This ended an incredible concert and promote Coldplay to one of the best live bands in the world.

thriller at the reebok!!

This gig was fantastic... they are playing some of the finest music of their career i was dumbfounded.... The crowd was also a complete contrast to the Oasis gig in Manchester the night before, i realised just how much some people warm to the title 'scum of the earth' by launching beer cartons of piss at people.... I went to Glastonbury last week and i thought that they'd never top that... but it was on a par i have to say... Their consistency is amazing. And we got a real treat in hearing Fix You twice!!!! I also learnt tonight that Will has a wonderful voice. The future's bright, the future is Coldplay.

hey' date=' i'm goin tomorrow night! what time did it start cause from what i read it starts at 4 but that'd be odd?[/quote']

Didn't get in for first support bands, Elbow came on around 7.30 and Coldplay just after 9, but they delayed the start cos of traffic on the M61. Arrive as soon as poss, to get a decent space for leaving, and expect Coldplay just before nine.

Enjoy

Ps: went to Oasis on the Sat, and last night was 50 time better. People went to Oasis to get pissed, Coldplay to enjoy the music

I enjoyed it, but I got there well early, and the change-over for the bands was shockingly long (40 mins+)... but it felt like forever. Coldplay of course stole the show, but I'm also an Elbow fan, so I was looking forward to that too. I found it really funny that I was the only one who knew the words to any of the Elbow songs in my vercinity too..