February 2, 201016 yr ''like a bird of prey'' Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground :dozey: ''say you're'' White Shadows :dozey: "*****z sue you"
February 3, 201016 yr Mac, yous is +Lost+ Anne, if yours isn't White Shadows... Is it God Put a Smile Upon Your Face?? "will settle for..."
February 3, 201016 yr Mac's right, I was helping Anne. ;) It was Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground. My mistake about Such A Rush :shrug:
February 3, 201016 yr bigger stronger?? "got nowhere to begin" I know this.... But my brain is blocked right now :|
February 3, 201016 yr bigger stronger?? "got nowhere to begin" I can't get it :( are you sure its fom Coldplay song?? :D :P please give a hint ;) :wink3:
February 6, 201016 yr :idea2: it's St. Stephen!!! i think. :P if not, here's a new one anyway. "crackle"
February 6, 201016 yr "chicken": Does Coldplay have cover on Paranoid Android?:stunned: ....for some rest from all these chicken voices in my heeeeaaad, what's thiiiis? Or it's from unreleased album about french food? :thinking: "daylight" is definetely from Daylight and... and something else:thinking:
Create an account or sign in to comment