✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

rules of pool (8 ball)

camofire

hey people - i just got a pool table in my house

i been playing it constantly but me and my dad keep having disagreeents on certain things

can anyone help me out with these questions:

1. what happens if someone does a foul, and then the next person also does a foul by either not touching anything or touching the wrong ball colour?

2. when you place the white ball on the line at the top - does it have to go on the line inside the semi circle or anywhere on the line?

3. when you have potted your last colour - do you have to shoot the black in the opposite corner - or any corner you like?

also - if anyone knows any websites that explain these rules for pool (english version) in an easy way rather than pages of text- please could u tell me?

1. what happens if someone does a foul, and then the next person also does a foul by either not touching anything or touching the wrong ball colour?im not sure i know what youre talking about but i assume the next person would go

2. when you place the white ball on the line at the top - does it have to go on the line inside the semi circle or anywhere on the line? are you talking about when you break? it should be in the dead center and the rack of balls should also be aligned at the same point on the other side

3. when you have potted your last colour - do you have to shoot the black in the opposite corner - or any corner you like?any corner you like

also - if anyone knows any websites that explain these rules for pool (english version) in an easy way rather than pages of text- please could u tell me?i dont know of any, but im sure if you do a google search, something is bound to pop up

& rich stop being a bastard

2. when you place the white ball on the line at the top - does it have to go on the line inside the semi circle or anywhere on the line? are you talking about when you break? it should be in the dead center and the rack of balls should also be aligned at the same point on the other side

i mean when someone chips the white ball out of the table (i have a habit of doin that somehow) or wen you pot the white accidentally