✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

England?

Manders

I live in the U.S and although our county budget has always been a joke we get taught a lot about Geography and things of that sort. Like Canada, in 6th grade we spent a lot of time studying the country, we even went on a field trip to Toronto, it was nice seeing the rainbow in the morning that was over the Niagra Falls.... :) But Molly I see what you mean. Our government rather spend money on something that supports death rather than education...sad. :cry:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so toronto is a province

LOL

i'm sorry that made me laugh.

i dont uderstand the american or canadian way of living lol so is a state like a small country with a samll government or what

oooooooo ok.....and the counties have cities....or do they call them towns over there

Bedfordshire

Berkshire

Buckinghamshire

Cambridgeshire

Cheshire

Cornwall

County of London

Cumberland

Derbyshire

Devonshire

Dorsetshire

Durham

Essex

Gloucestershire

Hampshire

Heresfordshire

Hertfordshire

Huntingdonshire

Kent

Lancashire

Leicestershire

Lincolnshire

Middlesex

Norfolk

Northamptonshire

Northumberland

Nottinghamshire

Oxfordshire

Rutland

Shropshire

Somersetshire

Staffordshire

Suffolk

Surrey

Sussex

Warwickshire

West Midlands

Westmorland

Wiltshire

Worcestershire

Yorkshire

All hace a major town/city... normally a city. eg Lancashire is Lancaster, Yorkshire is York, bit of a pattern? Doesn't always follow. eg suffolk is Ipswitch. :)

A city has by tradition a cathedral. So cities are Cathedral Towns. A city is a honorific title conferred by the monarchy... the last one was Salford.

Sound like a teacher!!! aaaarrgghh

I live in the U.S and although our county budget has always been a joke we get taught a lot about Geography and things of that sort. Like Canada' date=' in 6th grade we spent a lot of time studying the country, we even went on a field trip to Toronto, it was nice seeing the rainbow in the morning that was over the Niagra Falls.... :) But Molly I see what you mean. Our government rather spend money on something that supports death rather than education...sad. :cry:[/quote']

That's really impressive, most Americans aren't taught about Canada so in depth.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so toronto is a province

LOL

i'm sorry that made me laugh.

i dont uderstand the american or canadian way of living lol so is a state like a small country with a samll government or what

It's just a way of dividing up the country. For American a State is a region and within a State there are many Cities.

For Canada he regions are called Provinces, essentially it's the same as a State, and in the Provinces there are cities.