✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hallo! i hail from the coldplay mb

molly77

hallo im molly :D nothing but a wee newbie, maybe some of you know me already from the offical coldplay board. hopefully so, its such a change not knowing a soul. well anyways hallo and let the coldplay lovin' be abundant ;)

cheers

molly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from windsor, but i lived in the GTA for quite sometime :)

things are very different here, teehee, im not sure if thats a good thing or not. just a little quiet i guess

COOLIO! :roll: hehe....l have a couple of mates in windsor....they're at the university....so, who told you about this m.b? my friend, angie told me bout it....l'm pretty new myself...l love it here :D everyone is so nice!! l luff everyone here! :)

ada told me about it actually. since the mb is down i thought i might as well make my way over here to see if everyone else had flocked here. i miss the mb though, i am very tight with some people over there and its harder to keep in contact with them without the mb :(

awww .....yah, l remember on monday our message board, was not working for me...because it was under construction... :( and l was so sad, cuz usually, during my break at university, l go have lunch with my friends and then come a huge computer lab and check our mail etc. etc. and l always come here!! :roll: everyone has been and IS cool! l love it here! we're all from around the world....but we share a love for Coldplay....and other things too ..... :? and sorry if that sounded too cheezy....but l like it here :oops:

hallo im molly :D nothing but a wee newbie, maybe some of you know me already from the offical coldplay board. hopefully so, its such a change not knowing a soul. well anyways hallo and let the coldplay lovin' be abundant ;)

cheers

molly

hello am on the official board too I recognised ur name u post some great threads on there!!

its not workin so I came here and I love it everyone is soooooooooo nice on here and lol u r a newbie on here now :lol: