✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

McSquared is a question mark

Albie

Albie' date=' see how people want to ignore you? Take the hint.[/quote']

why do you persist on mentioning my name so much ?

You persist on making idiotic threads.. you persist on getting on numerous peoples' nerves on this board. Stop being an ass...and act like a human being.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' Albie's threads are really destroying my like for this board, since he has come back all it has been is bad mouthing over people. Albie,if you have a problem with Mark, talk to HIM about it and keep it off the board please. A lot of us have no idea what is going on (including myself) and I would rather stay out of it. And would appreciate if it stayed off the board too, there is no reason to get everyone else involved in this stupidity. You already made one thread about Mark, that was enough already. And Mods please.... do something about this before it really, really gets out of hand.[/quote']

Thanks, Justine. I would just like to reiterate, so it's clear to everyone, that I have had absolutely no contact with Albie whatsoever - so I have no idea what this is all about. I have requested that these threads about me be locked - but of course it's up to Ian to decide whether they are.

For the good of the board, I sincerely hope they ARE.

That's all I have to say on the subject. :cool:

You persist on making idiotic threads.. you persist on getting on numerous peoples' nerves on this board. Stop being an ass...and act like a human being.

please use the ignore feature if you don't want to read his posts.

please use the ignore feature if you don't want to read his posts.

hey ian any chance we'll get this working? that would be awesome

I understand that if someone is boring us, we should just ignore them, this is a one to one situation. When a user is annoying a large number of people, it is another problem and should be dealt with differently. That's my two cents on it. Ignore I will however.

I understand that if someone is boring us' date=' we should just ignore them, this is a one to one situation. When a user is annoying a large number of people, it is another problem and should be dealt with differently. That's my two cents on it. Ignore I will however.[/quote']

That's more or less what I said to Ian. Albie can still spout off to anyone who's stupid enough to listen to his rants and that's likely to poison the board.

*Justine* wrote:

I understand that if someone is boring us, we should just ignore them, this is a one to one situation. When a user is annoying a large number of people, it is another problem and should be dealt with differently. That's my two cents on it. Ignore I will however.

mc_squared wrote:

That's more or less what I said to Ian. Albie can still spout off to anyone who's stupid enough to listen to his rants and that's likely to poison the board.

^ But for some reason the mods are allowing this to happen on this board, when it is obviously bothering people. What do you suggest, that we all leave the board so that you can keep your precious Albie?

^ But for some reason the mods are allowing this to happen on this board' date=' when it is obviously bothering people. What do you suggest, that we all leave the board so that you can keep your precious Albie?[/quote']

Justine, there is no need to leave. Let this drama just play itself out.

jinkies.... just use the ignore button...

what has he done to warrant a ban.. a legitamate ban. he hasn't broken any forum rules.. and just because they are annoying.. doesnt mean we should ban them... that includes all annoying posters... including meself! :P