✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMFG!!!!

Kapone

OK, this is fucking weird. OK, listen to your crystal palace bootleg (27th) and on yellow, on the first verse you can hear this awful singer (not chris). When I got the bootleg, i was like oh fuck off because i wanted to listen to it you know? then i realised that the guy singing is my freind, the guy i went with!!! its such a shock for me as you can understand. i can't wait to get back to London and tell him thousands of people have heard his monotone singing. hehe. can your hear him in any other songs? I've only downloaded the first part

Guest LiquidSky
OK' date=' this is fucking weird. OK, listen to your crystal palace bootleg (27th) and on yellow, on the first verse you can hear this awful singer (not chris). When I got the bootleg, i was like oh fuck off because i wanted to listen to it you know? then i realised that the guy singing is my freind, the guy i went with!!! its such a shock for me as you can understand. i can't wait to get back to London and tell him thousands of people have heard his monotone singing. hehe. can your hear him in any other songs? I've only downloaded the first part[/quote']

Well you are to blame now! You should have told him to be quiet~! :P :P :P