✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I SAW MR AND MRS SMITH YESTERDAY!!

MAFE

Hollywood can kiss my ass!! They show stupid unexistance things only for get money....The capital Bogota it's one of the biggest cities in Latinamerica and in that movie showed Bogota like a fucking forest with all violence and a river full of dead bodies....I'm certainly pissed...Anything that movies and medias shows to everybody about Colombia is true...Yeah...we have violence and drug problems, but what country doesn't have that kind of issue???? For ppl that saw this stupid fucking movie i'm gonna show you "how ugly" and "how uncivilizated" is Bogota....

intercontinental-bogota.jpg

Bogota-noche.jpg

TAKE THIS YOU FUCKING DOUG LIMAN!!!!

Bogota.jpg

Uh, yes it does. Films made within Ireland get it spot-on, Hollywood filmakers arent too bad at capturing the area, but Ive never seen any Hollywood film based completely on Colombia, and there's been plenty on Ireland (On Belfast and Dublin, Im in between both).

But I dont understand why you're "majorly pissed" about it.

I wasn't pissed until now, actually i didn't give a damn before because i saw a lot of that movies showing the worst of Colombia and the most sad thingm they showed unexistant things, but yesterday after seen the movie i thought "that's it, this is too much, enough"....

Yeah you're right... I know the Ireland history and all the inner war there bewteen protestants and catholics...pretty sad for me....