✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**the 'NEW' BUMP Game**......

berrywoman

I don'thave to win' date=' I really don't care, I just want other people to be able to enjoy it too[/quote']

I was just stunned by that bullshit comment.

Whether or not you care about winning, I know you dont care if other people have fun on here or not. Its a particularly mean thing to say, but Ive never seen any sign of caring about other peoples feelings or showing the slightest sign of concern for other forum members, and this comment comes out of nowhere. Its a bit, much.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its laughable, but yeah. Ive felt that kind of vibe from her since I knew of her, and it still niggles and annoys me a little bit that she probably thinks I tried to piss her off for no reason at all. But I had a reason and its a correct theory, by now I see it that way.

Oh well.

I dont think its laughable, but yeah. Ive felt that kind of vibe from her since I knew of her, and it still niggles and annoys me a little bit that she probably thinks I tried to piss her off for no reason at all. But I had a reason and its a correct theory, by now I see it that way.

Oh well.

Reilly,., I have nothing against you now, you have changed around. And this was only about the game with Steppenwolf, that's it. I am leaving it now.. may someone else win, just to show you how much I really care about it. Just to add, I broke up with my bf recently and I really have nothing to do with my time because everything makes me think of him and I just needed something stupid to help kill time...thats it.

And this was only about the game with Steppenwolf' date=' that's it. I am leaving it now.. may someone else win, just to show you how much I really care about it.[/quote']

Oh it's okay. Nobody pushed you to make that decision actually.

Hey and now Camille will eventually get angry with me... :idea2:

It's all Camille's fault :laugh1: :sombrero: :disguise:

OI! Just because I am hispanic.. doesnt mean I wear a sombrero!!!!! :angry: :P

ok ok.. less than 3 hours left in this game.. *thank gooodness*

1) no I am not angry at you Charles.. you are just an ass, not as lovable as Reilly though... your technique needs work :kiss:

2) Reilly is correct.. Justine nearly clinched it with her last 3 pointer..

3) how is this my fault?? :embarrased: