**the 'NEW' BUMP Game**......

berrywoman

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oOOooOOOOh!! Justine with the 3 pointer!! *high fives*

be this with a warning....

for those who feel the need to sabatage the game... there are others who want to play for real as there is a 'real' prize at hand. Please stop sabataging... I am the one who needs to go read thru all these posts looking for 'worthy bumps' and I can't be bothered looking thru your childish games. Once in a while was fine.. but every freakin' day is unecessary.

I AM SERIOUS HERE.. STOP FUCKIN UP THE GAME PURPOSELY... ITS ALMOST OVER.. SO PLEASE.. POST ELSEWHERE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION ON PLAYING PROPERLY.

:)

*ehem*

The object to the game is to keep bumping this thread by posting on it.

The points system

less than 1hr = 0 points

less than 2 hours = 1 point

less than 3 hours = 3 points

less than 4 hours = 6 points

less than 5 hours = 10 points

less than 6 hours = 15 points

above 6 hours = 20 points

A Bump will only count if it has the word "Bump" in it!

If you make a false bump, the time will still be taken from then.

You can bump yourself ( make repeated Bumps)

So do you bump the thread after an hour and get 1 point, or wait for 2 hours and get 3 points? Obviously the longer you wait, the more likely someone will bump the thread, before you get to it , so they will get the points.

who wants to play??? follow the rules.. and have fun.. this game will run from now until the 6th of August at 12:01am EST

^ see here for how to play.... :)

for those who feel the need to sabatage the game... there are others who want to play for real as there is a 'real' prize at hand. Please stop sabataging... I am the one who needs to go read thru all these posts looking for 'worthy bumps' and I can't be bothered looking thru your childish games. Once in a while was fine.. but every freakin' day is unecessary.

I AM SERIOUS HERE.. STOP FUCKIN UP THE GAME PURPOSELY... ITS ALMOST OVER.. SO PLEASE.. POST ELSEWHERE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION ON PLAYING PROPERLY.

I understand :)

I understand :)

don't be an ass :P wise guy!! :P