✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FUUUCK

busybeeburns

fuck!! I LOVE THAT WORD!! FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK...

ah... much better now...

a fucking Hi for all the people at the forum!!

fuck, fuck, fuck me.. :stunned:

:lol:

Zu

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to rant.....

I FUCKIN HATE THIS FUCKIN JOB, FOR CHRISSAKES!! I WORKED MY FUCKIN ASS OF THIS WEEK, STAYED LATE 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW TO GET THIS DAMN PAYROLL OUT ON TIME AND ALL BECAUSE MY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID FUCKIN IDIOT OF A BOSS FUCKS UP ON A GIANT TAX CONVERSION I HAD TO STAY LATE... AND NOW THEY WANT TO TELL ME I DONT GET PAID MY OVERT-TIME.. FUCK THIS SHIT.. I AM SOOOO OUTTA HERE.. I AM WRITING MY RESUME THIS FUCKIN WEEKEND AND GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS JOINT. I NEED A REAL FUCKIN JOB WITH REAL FUCKIN DOLLARS.. THIS PLACE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. HOW DARE SHE TELL ME IT ITS ALL PART OF MY JOB... HER FUCKIN MANAGER CANT EVEN DO THE FUCKIN JOB RIGHT.. ITS HER FAULT WE HAD TO RE-DO THE PAYROLL 3 TIMES!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

*phew* that felt fuckin' grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! :)

Ok, bosses are bastards..i think most people know this, but we all HAVE to go to work cause we need money to live and buy stuff we dont really need but want. Well for the likes of me (student) i needed my job casue i had a serious lack of funds, needed to pay my rent and needed food and shit like that. I found myself working in a clothes shop, an old ladys clothes shop casue it was the only job going, but the manager was a right fucking cunt. Well there was loads that went on but he really thought he could intimidate me like he did the rest of the staff, but i have quite an attitude and a rather large mouth, and i was in the stock room saying how much of a fat fucking cunt he was and found that he was standing behind me. Well he gave me an earful and i told him to fuck off and stick his job up his fat arse before he had a chance to sack me...which felt GREAT. But im left in debt with no job...At least i have my pride though....Right????? :/