February 8, 200620 yr Politik that song is amazing and it just keeps getting better and better :smug:
February 9, 200620 yr In The Sun :heart: Cant get enough of this song!!! Chris's voice at the 'If I find, If I fiiiind..." part.... :dead:
February 9, 200620 yr " God made the Canadian his favorite race !" or if you prefer " God put a smile upon your face " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
February 10, 200620 yr In The Sun :heart: Cant get enough of this song!!! Chris's voice at the 'If I find, If I fiiiind..." part.... :dead: same here... but michael´s voice is awesome, too! talent + talent = talent²
February 10, 200620 yr [ quote=greeneyesgirl]what if :) I was there also,I travelled from manchester england to see the show. It was brill. The intro to TALK and the lights were mindblowing. So TALK has to be my fave track. But hey there all brill. ROCK ON COLDPLAY :)
February 10, 200620 yr :lol: Yep! ;) In The Sun again today! :D :heart: which version do you prefere, steph? that justin timberlake mix or the live performance of ACL?
February 10, 200620 yr my fav song is probably -the scientist 2nd- green eyes 3rd- x&y 4- politik :rolleyes:
February 10, 200620 yr COLDPLAY R JUS GR8 IN ACTION :lol: , i had front seats 4 the concert, n i got 2 touch chris martins sweaty back, i nealy fainted :blush:
February 10, 200620 yr COLDPLAY R JUS GR8 IN ACTION :lol: , i had front seats 4 the concert, n i got 2 touch chris martins sweaty back, i nealy fainted :blush:
February 10, 200620 yr COLDPLAY R JUS GR8 IN ACTION :lol: ' date=' i had front seats 4 the concert, n i got 2 touch chris martins sweaty back, i nealy fainted :blush:[/quote'] Ermm...are you taking the piss out of me? :confused: Or are you serious? lmao :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment