✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!!! NETTIE, THAT VID!!! its uncanny. I know I never mentioned this before...but whenever I go skiing with my parents we always drive down to France(takes like 10 hours in car), with Coldplay on (before I became obsessed with em) and Daylight always always reminds of driving along the autoroute in the Alps bit of the journey....it gives me good memories....that videos cool it makes me think of this bit we go past a place called Moutiers :)

ok think I went on a bit there :blush: but its so cool!!

the guys face is quite funny at times lol!!!!

Awww thats cool Kara! :) :cool:

Lots of their songs remind me of places, like Yellow reminds me of Brighton! :) Me and my friends took a random road trip there one day, and i made CD's for the car. I promised my friends i wouldnt put any Coldplay on, but I sneaked Yellow onto the end of a CD, it was pretty funny, they were so pissed. :lol: :P

WOW!!!! NETTIE, THAT VID!!! its uncanny. I know I never mentioned this before...but whenever I go skiing with my parents we always drive down to France(takes like 10 hours in car), with Coldplay on (before I became obsessed with em) and Daylight always always reminds of driving along the autoroute in the Alps bit of the journey....it gives me good memories....that videos cool it makes me think of this bit we go past a place called Moutiers :)

ok think I went on a bit there :blush: but its so cool!!

the guys face is quite funny at times lol!!!!

Would have been even better had the guy not actually put himself in it... :rolleyes: :lol: