April 4, 201214 yr Politik. Give me love over, love over, lover over thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. I cannot listen to it 1x, I have to repeat it several times.
April 4, 201214 yr "Harmless", after hearing it in a video clip in the Chris thread the other night. My god, the piano in this...I LOVE IT.
April 4, 201214 yr all "gold"ies, the goldrush and the band's gold in them hills... Actually, the latter is by Ron Sexsmith, but Chris guests on one of the two versions. Still counts though. :) Harmless
April 4, 201214 yr ^Hey! Look what I just found on Youtube! I thought such a version didn't exist, but it does!! : Does the link work ? :thinking:
April 5, 201214 yr ^Hey! Look what I just found on Youtube! I thought such a version didn't exist, but it does!! : Does the link work ? :thinking: I don't think I've heard this. Where's it from?
April 5, 201214 yr Strawberry Swing today Einslive RadioKonzert July 10th, 2002. You can find it in MM
April 5, 201214 yr ^Hey! Look what I just found on Youtube! I thought such a version didn't exist, but it does!! : So, yeah, this is a pretty kickass version of this song :nod:. Thanks for sharing it!
April 5, 201214 yr Can't get past Politik at all! I've played it so much I'm afraid Fix You might get jealous. LOL
Create an account or sign in to comment