December 3, 201213 yr Hurts Like Heaven (Live 2012 Version) I love this song. It sounds better live. Even more epic.
December 5, 201213 yr ^ good one. I have just sent an inquiry by email to ROYAL MAIL about the package for the BETLEYs. I do hope that HELP IS AROUND THE CORNER and take it as a sign that PARADISE was played on VH1, Denmark when I started writing the email to ROYAL MAIL (the Manchester City Area) kindly asking them to either return the package right away or re-direct / send it to the new address. Either way it should be able to reach its destination in time for Christmas. :)
December 5, 201213 yr The Scientist. I put up a comment on the ColdplayVEVO page essentially explaining how I feel :') feel free to look: comment made by Rhys Jackson (which by the way if you hadn't guessed was me :))
December 5, 201213 yr Christmas Lights! Ive been listening to it every day since the Monday after thanksgiving
Create an account or sign in to comment