✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Its 5am and I can't sleep...

berrywoman

:lol: oh dear.. good one Mark!!!

I think I have a lot of worries on my brain.. my sub-conscience wont let me sleep.. :/

To do with your job? You were talking about it the other day.

meh.. a little.. but its more personal and financial. I am contemplating moving back to Miami.. leaving NY.. :embarrased:

Out of desire of necessity??

desire...

my grandmom (she's basically my mother who raised me) is getting old.. her age is catching up with her.. and I want to be close if anything should happen to her. My family is there.. I am generally more happy there anyways... but don't get me wrong.. I LOVE New York City.. its a tough town.. but when I came here.. I came here searching emotional fullfillment with my mother.. something I had never experienced before.. and that has failed miserably... lol so I guess I feel I have accompished nothing.. and this job thing really isnt helping.. lol

Well if you're happier in Miami, then perhaps it's for the best if you move back.

I could only see myself moving away from here if I was unhappy. Otherwise I don't think it matters where you are, really, because happiness comes from within.

I think people generally have far too many expectations which are almost impossible to fulfil. So when these expectations aren't realised, they become "unhappy".

Hopes are good, expectations aren't...............................................it's one of the reasons so many marriages/relationships don't work.

hope and expectations are the same... I could've only 'hoped' that my relationship with my mom would've worked out.. i wasn't 'expecting' it to be all hunkydory with her lol we've never really interacted with each other.... until then.. well, at least I tried.. :(