August 9, 200521 yr Boyfriends who will have them huh! Mine has just started a new job which is only 3 days a week until September so i can't stay over as much as I used to. I also have things on this week so really I can't see him for two weeks and he's not happy and will complain about it! HOWEVER: he never comes to my house to stay although my family make him VERY welcome. So what's that about!? He has no right to complain when I make an effort to see him and his family every week yet he never returns the favour (so to speak) *ugh* What do you guys suggest? End of Moan hehe (Only moaning on here as friends aint around at the mo) :(
August 10, 200521 yr Whether he is very welcome at your house or not, it's still sometimes kind of awkward/uncomfortable to stay at your girl or boyfriends house when their parents are there. He also just might think that staying at your house means moving too fast and it might be freaking him out. I dunno guys are weird :rolleyes:
August 10, 200521 yr Author Whether he is very welcome at your house or not' date=' it's still sometimes kind of awkward/uncomfortable to stay at your girl or boyfriends house when their parents are there. He also just might think that staying at your house means moving too fast and it might be freaking him out. I dunno guys are weird :rolleyes:[/quote'] We've been together two years - there's no going to fast. He's stayed here on a few occassions before and says he loves it. My parents are always here and it's never awkward. I stay at his 4 days a week our families get on we're all fine. His parents are always there and it's never awkward. So why doesn't he bloody just stay at mine as much as I do his? It makes me feel like my family isn't good enough or we're boring hehe ugh :/
August 10, 200521 yr Author damn i thought u meant "moan" in a different way! ;) changes thread name to: "*The Compalining About Men Thread*" :P
August 10, 200521 yr Author wow u changed the thread name! didnt know u could do that! Indeedy you can just click "Edit" on the first post (if it's yours of course)
August 10, 200521 yr Your boyfriend is in the worng here. He can't have his cake and eat it too. You go out of your way for him while he does not for you. You need to confront him.
August 10, 200521 yr Author Your boyfriend is in the worng here. He can't have his cake and eat it too. You go out of your way for him while he does not for you. You need to confront him. Thanks for the advice :)
August 10, 200521 yr oh yeh, i agree with daner. he prob just feels awkward bout it so dont worry too much. when my bro was going out with his now ex, she used to "sleepova" all the time. a couple of times she stayed until the next morning, but she usually went home really late at night.
August 10, 200521 yr Author I sleepover my bf's all the time though I awake there and stay for days yet he never comes here - what a bitch! hehe :lol:
August 10, 200521 yr wow, i missed this thread.. Some blokes are twats who just think with their tackle.. an old 'friend' sometimes comes online, and im all up for just having a normal conversation, but he always turns it into something sexual and i end up blocking him again. i just told him i dnt like him being perverted and he was like 'oh im only havin a bit of fun'. i think im just gna block and erase him now..
August 10, 200521 yr Author wow, i missed this thread.. Some blokes are twats who just think with their tackle.. an old 'friend' sometimes comes online, and im all up for just having a normal conversation, but he always turns it into something sexual and i end up blocking him again. i just told him i dnt like him being perverted and he was like 'oh im only havin a bit of fun'. i think im just gna block and erase him now.. Awww that sounds hard to deal with My ex used to be like that We DO NOT speak at all anymore It's for the best
August 10, 200521 yr Author Don't even get me started on men (boys). :dozey: :lol: Quote of the day for me!
August 10, 200521 yr times like these I'm happy to be single.. I dont need the aggrevation of a 'boyfriend'.. but at the same time... I feel like I need a 'man' in my life... I guess to do t he necessary 'tasks' :wink3: and such.. lol
August 10, 200521 yr Author I love my guy but sometimes he gets my back up Thats what two years does to you
August 10, 200521 yr So you've been together since you were 16.. ya that's the time when relationships are the weirdest just because you are still young.
August 10, 200521 yr Author So you've been together since you were 16.. ya that's the time when relationships are the weirdest just because you are still young. We both just started college *6th form* when we got together maybe that wasn't a great idea as we were stressed etc also First year - brill. Really I don't have much to complain about even now. However getting into the two year stage this is were little things about eachother start getting to you fast. I find us sitting there sometimes with not much to say and he now easily winds me up! I think seeing him alot and seeing family less has got to me too. Maybe I feel too tied down too young :/ thats awful.
Create an account or sign in to comment