✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh man!!!

girlygirl

SO i am in a contest to win tickets to the coldplay concert tommorow in pittsburg. and i am going against a grandma!!! everyone is wanting her to win :cry: . the drawing is at 8am. I really want to go. I feel bad for wanting not wanting grandma to win.

thanks!!! ya and another one called in too. i am going down in smoke here. crap and 18 yr old v.s. a 72 yr old. this is not even fair. hey they are playing alot of coldplay now so thats one good thing i guess.

20 minutes till drawing

thanks!! i know but i mean she is a grandma and grandma's are so nice and sweet. I didn't kknow they went to coldplay concerts either. the thing is that these are pit tickets. i wounder how good the elderly would do with the pushing and shoving of the pit. my stomach is in knots right now its not even funny. 7 minutes. i hope they draw the name and don't do the vote for your fav otherwise i can kiss those tickets goodbye

thanks but supprisingly it wasn't the granny tha won it was some guy. and i was in 2nd so if he wouldn't have called in i would have won. he was the last entarant. it makes me so sad to know if he wouldn't have called i would be goin :cry: ohwell thatslife i guess.

aww please don't cry. I am very sad i didn't get it. but i a m a little mad cause the guy that won wasn't even from my state he was just passin through on his way to pittsburg. i think its kinda crappy. The DJ told me he really wished he had another pair of tickets to me cause he would have liked to see me go. SO close yet so far. :/

thanks for the hug naty!!

Ya Rj i could have won if cut the DJ had done the "drawing" when he said he was going to. he said around 8 am but the guy that won called at like 8:30. i really though they would get the name and pick them out the of a hat. then everyone had a chance ya know. but oh well.

Indie i am trying not to be its just when you find out that you were that close to getting the tickets its a bit hard to get over. ya know.

thank victanic unforuntly i have a feeling there won't be a next time. but ya never know. I donno part of me wants to say something to the station about the fact of a person who doesn't even listen to the station won, but then again ya don't wanna bite the hand that feeds you.