✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What would happen?

RJ Fox

I don't know how this came into my head, but what if Chris and Gwen divorced. Who would have Apple? It would be really sad too, do you think Chris would write his best songs ever then? What do you all think, cuz I've never acctually stopped and thought about this until today

Aww that would be terrible,i wouldn't want that to happen as much as i hate her for being married to him(its not real hate though)he doesn't deserve that!!They are too cute together!

I know this has nothing to do with this but i was reading an article in a newspaper today and there was a picture of Chris and how he had a near death experience on the plane to Ghana and the first thing that came in to his head while he was on the plane was how Apple would have to get a Stepdad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats so cute,bless him

hmmmmm' date=' is it really worth thinkin about tho?[/quote']

Well, celebrity marrigies, don't usually last, do they? And this IS a Coldplay forum after all. ;)

I know this has nothing to do with this but i was reading an article in a newspaper today and there was a picture of Chris and how he had a near death experience on the plane to Ghana and the first thing that came in to his head while he was on the plane was how Apple would have to get a Stepdad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww.....that's so sad :cry:

Let's hope Chris and Gwenyth don't divorce ;)

Wow, I just noticed you live in Ireland. I live in Northern Ireland! :D

I know,it really would be terrible :(

Yep i'm from county Kerry all the way down the south,cool i love northern Ireland :) ,lots of relatives up there!!was there in June actually!!Whereabouts are you from??

Yep i'm from county Kerry all the way down the south' date='cool i love northern Ireland :) ,lots of relatives up there!!was there in June actually!!Whereabouts are you from??[/quote']

Magahberry(I can't spell it) County Antrim

Lets hope not. I am a divorce kid and its not so much fun. They aren't the normal couple which is cool, if i remeber correctly i saw gwenyth on the red carpet for some awards show and they asked why her and chris never walk the carpet together. she said because its almost like a bad omen for the relationship, all the publicity and things then it doesn't last. kinda has a point there.

is not only chris the one who is married will and guy are married too so if a chris divorce will affect the band also if guy and will have problems with their wifes it'll affect also the band..

why usually people think that coldplay is just chris there are 3 more guys on the stage playing music not just chris singing... :/

Yep i'm from county Kerry all the way down the south' date='cool i love northern Ireland :) ,lots of relatives up there!!was there in June actually!!Whereabouts are you from??[/quote']

Magahberry(I can't spell it) County Antrim

Cool,never been there,but i was in Derry, Belfast and Donegal in June!!I love the accent aswell,very cool :)

I don't have much of an Irish accent' date=' as I was born in England and somehow kept my English accent. I quite like Belfast, but I haven't been to Derry or Donegal yet.[/quote']

Cool,Belfast was cool when i was there.I really liked it! :)