🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The official August 21 Irvine meet up thread!

acknowledge101

they do allow cameras in----i went to yesturday's concert and the only thing they dont allow is liquids---u could take in a camera

i am going to this concert too---seating in lodge 5 in the front---i cant meet up though cause i am going with a lot of other friends---have fun people :P

they do allow cameras in----i went to yesturday's concert and the only thing they dont allow is liquids---u could take in a camera

i am going to this concert too---seating in lodge 5 in the front---i cant meet up though cause i am going with a lot of other friends---have fun people :P

Are they allowing all cameras in or just smaller camera's you can sneak in? I'd like to take my Canon G4, but I'm not sure if it's too large to get in the venue. I'm looking forward to the show tonight! :)

d

Fucking hell, did anyone get better than loge seats? I paid 150+ for a pair of shitty seats. Imagine what I would have paid for good seats?!

Anyway, where are you guys sitting?

I'm in Terrace 9.

Yesturdays concert i was sitting in orchestra seats--the second row----it was amazing-----and chris got off stage and went around the crowd---he went really close to where i was sitting---i dont know how much they were though cause they were a gift :P

Yeah they are allowing for sure small cameras---well mine is digital and they didnt even check for it-----if the camera is too big--i am not sure----but u can always take it and if they dont let it in----you take it back to the car---the parking lot is just right there :P

have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

"Now it's time for us to say; it's time for us to leave LA" or something like that...

Yeah, they've got awesome stage presence. :P

...and what was the bear for?

Lol. That bear was so random. Since they had it up during Talk, I was thinking like "you can take a picture of something you see." I don't know..like notice the small things around you.

does anybody have the setlist for Sunday night's concert' date=' please?...[/quote']

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Got Put a Smile Upon Your Face

Speed of Sound

Low

Warning Sign

Everything’s Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

'Til Kingdom Come

Ring Of Fire