✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay clothes

clocks-politik

Guest LiquidSky

Hmm the shiver one I have no idea and the one from the scientist supposely from "Pac Sun" :) or at least they have a similar one..

OH SHIT!!!!! LETS ALL GO DRESS LIKE COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!! .....dumb asses..... :dozey:

Hello? U complain about ppl on the official board in another thread and then you come here and insult people? Just because they want to dress like their fav band? come on isnt it up to them what they want to wear?? there is just no point in saying something like that. :angry:

OH SHIT!!!!! LETS ALL GO DRESS LIKE COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!! .....dumb asses..... :dozey:

Well it worked for Morrissey...

It would be kind of cool to dress like Coldplay. I'm sure they would be flattered that people admired their style so much.

For shiver era....a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a jean jacket.

Well that is what I wear everyday...

For shiver era....a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a jean jacket.

^i wear it when i was younger, now i can't find the same jeans style so i have to change it.. so now i'm more like arobtth/x&y era.. but i wear like this era before i listened to them, i have a similar black chris jacket since time ago..

I've always had a carnal desire to dress like Bono during the Joshua Tree era/Rattle and Hum.

But something tells me walking around in a cowboy hat wouldn't be good for my already not there image... :(

:lol: Does that make me a dumbass :cry:

Hello? U complain about ppl on the official board in another thread and then you come here and insult people? Just because they want to dress like their fav band? come on isnt it up to them what they want to wear?? there is just no point in saying something like that. :angry:

I complain that they dont even let u say fuck or anything.....AND they delete my posts if I say someone...(Gold Bag Lady) looks weird.....and I really dont give a shit what you people think about me so THERE!! :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

I complain that they dont even let u say fuck or anything.....AND they delete my posts if I say someone...(Gold Bag Lady) looks weird.....and I really dont give a shit what you people think about me so THERE!! :rolleyes:

That still doesn't give you the right to call another member names.. so be nice.. :)