✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Newbie here wondering about cameras

lauraburke

yeah, i called the venue and they said small, non-professional camera, but when I asked if small digital is ok, she didn't seem to really know. I will be down in the front pit, so just wasn't real sure if people that have been to a few shows have been allowed cameras.

bring it.. and try to hid it in your purse or something... security doesnt get all into girls bags as much as they pat down the guys... (such a stereotype, I know) but hey.. it works! lol I am seeing them at madison square garden in 2 weeks.. and they say no cameras.. digital or otherwise.. at least according to their website... but I am still bringing mine. Its a regular Kodak digital cam.. so, I hope all goes well... :/

Thanks guys...I'm so excited I could burst right now. Been waiting for 3 years to see this band! Hopefully the crowd here won't disappoint me. It's a small amphitheatre and even this morning you could still buy front section tickets.

Im sure they allow cameras... sometimes it says on your ticket if they don't allow cameras/audio/visual. But if you are unsure... what i do is i put my camera inbetween my bra strap and skin right below the armpit area and when they go to frisk you just put your hands up and kinda block them from checking that area. It has worked a countless number of times... Good luck!