✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THOM IS FUCKING BACK!!

MAFE

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda boring actually, my mom got ill so i have to look after her but she's feeling better now and i had to cook, well that was great i love cooking :D

Hmm what else, oh i ate some delicious ice cream again ( i do that everyday now haha ) , stayed home listening music and waiting for someone then i was watching a movie and now i got bored and i dont really feel like watching another movie so i'll be here for a few hrs i guess or til i feel sleepy :P

What about you? :cool:

Got up at 2 :snore:

Watched some tv,went to the grocery store, hanged out here,had a snack, hanged out here.Then my mom and little bro left to go pick up my other bro,so i was alone for a couple of hours,i listened to the Live 2003 DVD,then the Who and Bowie, all while haging out here

Ate dinner,hanged out here since

I'm a pretty bornig person,but I must be forgiven because I have a cunt cold

haha you sound like me when i'm bored :P I woke up at 3pm today actually so i'm not really sleepy but i'll try to get some rest in like 2 hrs and wake up early so at night i'll be falling asleep and not getting bored like now boooo fecking boredom :dozey:

aww, hope you get well soon :kiss:

the cold is just starting,tomorrow is gonna suck so bad.............Sunday,no tv,no nothing,and ill.......man..........

I always say i'll get up early but i never do,even though I go to bed at 1 I get up at 2...it's like a reflex, or lack of it in this case :P

haha i know what you mean, i hate sundays, its always too quiet and with nothing to do, sometimes study but bah, boring but i hate mondays even more so .. :P

Same for me, i can go to sleep t midnight and sleep til noon :shocked:

Damn bad habits, they're so hard to break :(

yeah,i get you,I really do

It's gonna be hard getting back to school...I have to get up at 6.30 ( cunt $%&*/() cunt mother cunt cunt cunt and piece of cunt :bigcry: :cry: ) But since last year I can't go to bed earlier than 11 or 12,so I end up getting 6 hours of sleep...try geometry after that!!

Mwhahahaha you love to say cunt a lot :lol:

Oh i dont know if i should take more sleeping pills, sometimes i do cos i stay awake til 6 or 7 am and then have to go out at 7:30am for some german exam or something like that then heading to work ... its hell :shocked:

But i just dont wanna get addicted to those pills, they make me feel dizzy when i wake up :confused:

random but gah, hope bb house is over soon, i miss some people from there :cry:

WOW,i've exceeded the amount of bling I can earn for a day, that hadn't happened since the first days I was here....how depressing

lmao! i share your pain, that happened to me once and iwas like " shit, i'm a friggin nerd nooooooo :shocked: " but oh fuck it, i am and proud of it, so its all good :smug:

Note: wow, this took me forever to post cos the board went sooooo slow for a few mins :stunned:

me too cunt cunt :) :) ñacañaca

I should take pills,the other day I stayed up all night,finally gave up at 7,made coffee and went out to get the paper and RS magazine

Then slept from 1 to 4

My schedule is a piece of cunt

hahaha oh my, same here..the bad thing is that i'm not on vacations anymore so that's a big problem :stunned:

But since its saturday i cans tay up all night baby :mellow:

bah, what the heck am i doing in from of the pc on a saturday night? ..i'm a losaaaa with capital L :bigcry:

you're telling me?? I haven't taken a shower since yesterday....I asked my mom if she knew someone with a kid my age :embarrased: I'm never gonna get a boyfriend :bigcry:

Soooooy un perdedor....you know the words

hahahaha well, i just sayed on for 2 hrs during the whole day but staying this up and still in front of the pc whoa! :sick: I'm a loser baby, so why dont you kill me :wink3:

Nah, i dont really feel like going out at all, not in the mood, as a matter of fact, i'm never in the mood, still pretty down so that might be :/

aww, well i cant live a single day without taking a shower :P ( i actually took 3 today cos it was so damn hot over here :stunned: ) but hey cheerp up maia dear, i'm sure you'll find the right guy soon and you wont have time to post here anymore and i'll be the lone coldplaying loser again haha :bigcry:

we're a big club,you'll always have a loser to lean on. One of my friends is out with her cousin to a huge club,she'll probably get hit on and her ego will be up to the roof...I want that

But I'm better off here, listening to angry Steven Tyler :guitarist: