MAFE

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaaaat? Thom is alive?!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yeah! he was partying at da house...he wasn't dead... :cool:

Damn it!! I thought he was totally out of the net...

The oldies are getting back at home, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :cool:

Sorry guys, i got a stupid headache about a week ago, then i got asthma (is that the right way to spell asthma? oh well, whatever), then i almost died... ok, not really, but it was pretty lame. But yea, now i'm feeling great again.

So yea, ren, that's why i didn't get online for the last 5 or 6 days. I'm online now though ( :P )

heyyy Noni! So good to see you again! i came back cos i really missed the good old days when we used to take over the travis thread. haha How are you doing girl??

haha there you are, and great timing eh? today's the only day i dont use msn before going to sleep and you pop up from no where , you little bitch!

Check what's waiting for ya :oasis-the_importance_of_being_idle-svcd-2005-mvz.m2v :cool:

Get well soon man, hope to see ya one of these days.

Sorry guys, i got a stupid headache about a week ago, then i got asthma (is that the right way to spell asthma? oh well, whatever), then i almost died... ok, not really, but it was pretty lame. But yea, now i'm feeling great again.

So yea, ren, that's why i didn't get online for the last 5 or 6 days. I'm online now though ( :P )

heyyy Noni! So good to see you again! i came back cos i really missed the good old days when we used to take over the travis thread. haha How are you doing girl??

So you be the guy everyones talking about.

Hello

haha there you are, and great timing eh? today's the only day i dont use msn before going to sleep and you pop up from no where , you little bitch!

Check what's waiting for ya :oasis-the_importance_of_being_idle-svcd-2005-mvz.m2v :cool:

Get well soon man, hope to see ya one of these days.

oh you're using msn before go to sleep¿¿¿ YOU BLOCKED ME....AWWWWW IM SO SAD :bigcry:

Oh shit Thom! thank god you're ok!!! i missed you....where's my fucking streaptease?? i need to see your shave babe! mwahahahah :laugh1: