Inti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
what does the following mean?

-paratissi

-ikunnaprinssa

-jykevaa on rakkaus

-valo yosa

they are songs...and i was just wondering what they meant.

thanks

paratiisi: paradise

ikkunaprinsessa: window princess

jykevää on rakkaus: love is strong (or something like that)

valo yössä: a light in the night

I am glad I could help

Ville is great :) Really cute, very talented singer/songwriter and he has some really intresting opinions :lol: . I'm a huge HIM fan -and a huge Coldplay and Guy fan also ;)

kekita, I'm from Slovakia...and I have been studing in Finland for half a year...I wanna go baaaack :) great country, great people!!! (my sister a big finland bands fan:) Rasmus, HIM,Negative,KWAN... :0) )

But to visit AUSTRALIA is one of my dreams!!! You must be happy!!!

:cool: yes it is very nice place but like any country it has its problems too.

Hope your dream of travelling here comes true.

Slovakia!!! Ahoj! :D i hear you have nice architecture there i would really like to travel Europe.

sounds like Finland is really :cool: and so lucky you've studied there :stunned:

he he yeah my sister is into the Finnish music too and she got me into it (HIM, Nightwish)

Ahoj kekita :-) ,

In february will have HIM, The Rasmus and KWAN big concert togather in Vienna...it's quite close to Slovakia so my sister is going there and maybe I will go there too:) Try to say hello to Ville Valo in finish :) hehehe

What is the weather now in Australia? We have here only 8 *C ...brrrr..cold...

Ahoj!

In february will have HIM, The Rasmus and KWAN big concert togather in Vienna...

:stunned: you're so lucky :bigcry:

you taking pictures :)

he he ville :huh: valo is suomi for light :D ville in english is William (?)

wow cold, snowing? In Melbourne today 21 C not too hot yet but getting there summer is coming :cool:

• 1 month later...

:o Cool Ivi i haven't heard much of the Rasmus but i like the song the lead singer (Yori) sang with Ville Valo and Apocalyptica the song called Bittersweet.

cool site you got there haha like your banner has ville on it :wink3:

Yay!!! H.i.M are coming to Australia!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG how did you get to meet Rasmus did you have to wait long after a gig or before!!!! i really want to meet the guys from HIM cause they probably wont be back here for another century :lol: :cry:

I'm going to be in Vienna at the HIM+The RASMUS+NEGATIVE concert :D

I also want to meet Ville !!! :P

When I met Rasmus it was after the concert....They had the bus right in front of the hall so thay had to go that way where I was waiting :D

Missa vessat

yes what does that mean? :lol:

oh if i meet Ville Valo i really want hit it off with him :wink3:

what can i say in suomi that would get him to notice me or get him to take his garments off :lol: :rolleyes: ....seriously though ..........

" missä vessat "means where are the toilets? :toilet:

hahaha. hmm let me think. well you could say " moi ville olen _ _ _ _ _ ( name here ) Australiasta. Melbournessa on sinua varten oma temppeli. tuletko kanssani niin voin esitellä sen sinulle? :wink3: "

which means. hi ville i'm _____ from australia. in melbourne we have an own temple for you. would you come with me so i could introduce it to you? :wink3:

:tongue:

:lol: perfect that will let me lure him unexpected into an ambush clobber him over the head and take him home-serves him right for taking 10 years to come to OZ ;)

temppeli quite similar to engish temple - i read somewhere that suomi has some words very similar to engish.

missa vessat excellent i can use that too cheers thanks for the help :D