✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rumor:Talk third single???????

Sienna

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason i don't see square one as a single... i don't know how to explain it... but it's such an album opener, you can't release it as a single out on its own. it's like releasing politik as a single. you just can't. :( well that's what i think.

for some reason i don't see square one as a single... i don't know how to explain it... but it's such an album opener' date=' you can't release it as a single out on its own. it's like releasing politik as a single. you just can't. :( well that's what i think.[/quote']

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like not a normal song, but more of a powerful opener to a good album.

Yeah' date=' I know what you mean. It's like not a normal song, but more of a powerful opener to a good album.[/quote']

exactly antics, exactly ;)

by the way, what's your name? i feel weird always calling you antics! :lol:

Jennie. I'm assuming your name is Bonnie? :)

Well, according to what I have found, for my and for everyone's surprise, the next single will be ...... WHAT IF.

Yep, it's not yet official, but I suppose they're gonna announce it soon. Talk is really the third best song of the album, but it's not really a single type. For me, the obvious choice was White Shadows, but who know, maybe if they release 4 singles...

So, here's the source:

http://www.worldcharts.co.uk/new.htm

Well, according to what I have found, for my and for everyone's surprise, the next single will be ...... WHAT IF.

Yep, it's not yet official, but I suppose they're gonna announce it soon. Talk is really the third best song of the album, but it's not really a single type. For me, the obvious choice was White Shadows, but who know, maybe if they release 4 singles...

So, here's the source:

http://www.worldcharts.co.uk/new.htm

What are you saying??? So, Talk is not the third single but What If?? I'm confused now!!! :stunned:

Talk was okay for me... :confused: