✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone believe in hunting?

Manders

Ok im from the south so there is a great deal of interest in hunting w/ people here. Well i think it is disgusting.....killing innocent animals for pleasure....what is the big friggin deal of stuffing one....and hanging it on ur wall!!! i mean come one.....'hey i killed this animal w/ this 22 pistol flaring boob gun (lol had to mka eone up i have no clue about guns) from 20 feet away...im soo better than you'' ugh it pisses me off......i could maybe understand if u were like desperate for food but my uncle lives in a hunting place in ms.....and it pisses me off going there cuz his house is swarming in stuffed animals and there are grocery stores everywhere!!!! ugh it just pisses me off....i love animals and they dont deserve to be shot.....thats another reason i want to get out of here! anyone agree ? or disagree? just was pissing me off so i decided to chare it w/. my fellow coldplayers

HAHAHA I just wrote a topic about your favorite Coldplay song while hunting.

Burns we could all set up a charitable organisation which goes into the woods and helps the poor defenseless animals by strapping shotguns to their antlers, and then when they open their mouth like really wide not only do they appear to be smiling but they shoot bullets.

I think the only thing stopping us is the animals forming a coalition and taking over the earth :sad:

well i think its sick.....but thats me.....why do people duck hunt....whats the friggin point.....if you want to find amusement out of shooting a gun than shoot a tree from far away not a defensless animal....sick fucks!

if nobody hunts here in pennsylvania, the deer population gets completely out of control and pretty much ruins the farming industry because deer eat all the crops because there's so many of them, and i'm sure that probably applies to a lot of other places too. so i guess its necessary in a way... not that i would ever do it. i can't speak for dog, fox, rabbit, or whatever else hunting there is though.

the idea of hunting makes me cry. a few months back i was at a red light when a big truck with a thing attached to the back stopped beside me. on the back rampy thing there was this huge dead moose. i was so grossed out.

::::gives the birdy to the driver of the truck::::