✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Baby Apple likes hip-hop!

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

haha :lol: how cute! :blush: Gwyneth said last night on Conan that Baby Apple likes hip-hop and that she listens to Jay Z! how cute! :blush:

Anybody else watched? :P

Guest LiquidSky

yeah.. it was cute :D She also said that she likes her dady's songs..hehe :D She was talking about how one day the song "Fix You" came on the radio and she kept saying "More Dady! More Dady!" aww how cute! :nice: I wonder who's voice she got.. :thinking:

yeah.. it was cute :D She also said that she likes her dady's songs..hehe :D She was talking about how one day the song "Fix You" came on the radio and she kept saying "More Dady! More Dady!" aww how cute! :nice: I wonder who's voice she got.. :thinking:

Aw that's adorable! It's amazing how she recognizes his voice through the radio already. So smart that kid :nice:

Hope someone posts it! I forgot to leave TiVo recording, didn't realize this was on the same night as the concert. :confused:

Guest LiquidSky
awwww 'more daddy'! thats sooooo cute!!!!!! she sounds sooo adoreable! I really hope someone can get that clip of 'WOW CHEESE!' on here sometime' date=' im dying to see that! :)[/quote']

What cheese? :huh: What did I miss? :confused:

Guest LiquidSky
awww that is so cute! I know i heard gwyneth say that they will be walking down a hall and apple will say hi to everyone they walk past. now i remember why i like little kids so much!

Heheh yeah I also heard that. In another interview Gwyneth said that Apple is very talkative.. :lol: I wonder from who she got that :lol: :P :D Yeah, I also love kids.. They are so honest about everything.. They don't know about how it isn't polite to say some things or that they can hurt your feelings or whatever..and so they are honest about everything. I love it! :nice:

Guest LiquidSky

Aw that's adorable! It's amazing how she recognizes his voice through the radio already. So smart that kid :nice:

Hope someone posts it! I forgot to leave TiVo recording, didn't realize this was on the same night as the concert. :confused:

Yeah all babies tend to recognize sounds better than objects though :idea2: and that's a fact :wink:

Guest LiquidSky
I cant remember who said it' date=' but apparently on some interview Gwyneth said how Apple was on Chris's shoulders and they went to a cheese room and Apple shouted 'WOW, CHEESE!!!' when they walked in:lol:[/quote']

Oh wow! I want to see that! Seems Apple likes cheese.. good girl.. :thumbsup: I would like to see that too..but if it was an interview..then there is no video of Apple.. :thinking:

I still have the Letterman show that Gwyneth told the cheese story saved on my TV (I TIVO'd it). I really don't know how to get it on here, though! :cry: I'd love to, if anyone can tell me how I'd be game to try. I'm TIVO'ing Ellen tomorrow, as well.

Hmmmm. Maybe when I get my new laptop all set up (which my dad's attempting to do rather unsuccessfully as I type this :lol: ) I'll try making an mp3, audio recording. It was so cute how Gwyneth talked about her! :blush: I'm excited for Ellen tomorrow!!

No problem! The new season of Lost is starting in a week and I'll have to clear out all my shows on the TIVO anyways so we can record that. I'll have to do SOMETHING with it! :lol: And how could I resist the pleeds of fellow fans? It rips me heart out! :cry: :P

Guest LiquidSky

It rips me heart out!

hahaha :lol: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute! :blush: :P I'm also a fan of Lost and I can't wait for the first episode! :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

I know its an awesome show I got the season thing for it

I must say that I didn't watch the first episode though.. when the plane crashes.. I didn't watch that.. :embarrased:

Oy, LiquidSky , I'm so damn excited! I just want to see what's in the friggin' hatch, it'll be so fulfilling

Me too! And I want to know who the stupid others are! :lol: :curtain:

But hey guys.. if you ever get the chance.. Rent "Six Feet Under" you'll like it.. The final season ended reacently and it was beautiful..it made me cry! :stunned: :lol: :laugh3: No, it really did :embarrased: