✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Baby Apple likes hip-hop!

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky
Oooo' date=' do you have a link [b']coldplay#1[/b]? That'd be great!! :kiss:

Oy, LiquidSky, I'm so damn excited! I just want to see what's in the friggin' hatch, it'll be so fulfilling. :lol:

what do you mean?

You didn't watch the last episode?! :shocked: YOU NEED TO WATCH IT!!!! :wink:

But hey guys.. if you ever get the chance.. Rent "Six Feet Under" you'll like it.. The final season ended reacently and it was beautiful..it made me cry! :stunned: :lol: :laugh3: No' date=' it really did [/quote']

Yes I loved the last episode of Six Feet Under. I thought they did a great job.

Back on topic, I will be at work tomorrow so I will have to tape Ellen...

yeah.. it was cute :D She also said that she likes her dady's songs..hehe :D She was talking about how one day the song "Fix You" came on the radio and she kept saying "More Dady! More Dady!" aww how cute! :nice: I wonder who's voice she got.. :thinking:

AWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THATS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant remember who said it' date=' but apparently on some interview Gwyneth said how Apple was on Chris's shoulders and they went to a cheese room and Apple shouted 'WOW, CHEESE!!!' when they walked in:lol:[/quote']

great!!!! :lol:

Hmmmm. Maybe when I get my new laptop all set up (which my dad's attempting to do rather unsuccessfully as I type this :lol: ) I'll try making an mp3' date=' audio recording. It was so cute how Gwyneth talked about her! :blush: I'm excited for Ellen tomorrow!![/quote']

oohh!! yes it will be great if could do that Mp3!! is too bad i dont have those shows here :cry:

The season starts in a week there???? I think here we've got to wait until march!!!!CRAP!!! :angry: :angry: Don't tell anything about it, pleeeeazzz! :/

and the topic was...... :idea2: Oh! yeah, hope you'll be able to upload those clips of gwyn!!

Don't worry, I wont breathe a word! I didn't realise you guys hadn't seen the entire first season, so I'm sorry if I accidently let anything slip! But yeah, the series gets better and better as the show goes on.

Yep, less than a week. Like, 5 days now!

My new laptops working now and I want to go and get a microphone for it anyways, so I'll try to get an mp3 up for this weekend. But really, try not to hold me to it since I'm not COMPLETELY computer savvy.

Now I know how poor *Jess* feels with her Guy pic! :lol:

Don't worry' date=' I wont breathe a word! I didn't realise you guys hadn't seen the entire first season, so I'm sorry if I accidently let anything slip![/quote'] No problem! Dont worry you havent said anything that's given anything away. :) It's such an awesome programme!

My new laptops working now and I want to go and get a microphone for it anyways, so I'll try to get an mp3 up for this weekend. But really, try not to hold me to it since I'm not COMPLETELY computer savvy.

Now I know how poor *Jess* feels with her Guy pic! :lol:

:lol: Lol!!! Well good luck, hope it works! :D