✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKET INFO FOR Tampa and BHAM coldplay goers

tampacoldplayer

called Ford Amp. here in Tampa. This is the scoop..after

reading Will's letter on the website, the band will be back in the

SPRING of 2006..yeah I know...the folks at the venue said you can get your tickets refunded or you can hold onto your tickets and they will be honored for that spring show..so it will be another 8 or 9 months of waiting...do you guys think they will have a new album by then?

^i know, but at least they should have tried to get dates for us, sooner...... i know that many sacrificied many things to be there... i undestand that chris wasnt fit to sing, and for that i feel bad... i wouldn want him to damage his voice. and if that was to happen that would be completely devastating...even worse than this.

i know that the fans at tampa and alabama are very disappointed, it doesnt necessarily mean that i hate them now, that could never happen. but i am sad, sort of like one of your best friends hurts your feelings... you still love them but that sadness is still present. i just wish they would do something special for us....

i just posted a question on the official site expressing my sincere disappointment with the band!

That's not necessary. Geez people. It's not the end of the world!! They'll be back and you can see them live and be all happy and then feel really guilty for posting what you did on the site.

Like I said in the other thread, if Chris ruins his voice, Coldplay will be done for, and you'll never get to see them...ever...so, just be glad that that's not happening.

i know, sorry about my anger! that was when i didnt know it was postponed. i just read it was cancelled. and i freaked out.... as i said on the "coldplay live " threads, i now understand how stupid i've been acting... im just disappointed because, as

Things I dont Undestand says: "nothing ever turns out as you planned"... i still love coldplay and are at the top of my list. :D :P :cool:

....i just wish that all of you coldplay fans that have seen coldplay already to have a little empathy for us. we still love coldplay but is NATURAL to sometime feel disappointed.

listen..all these people that say they will be back didn't have the show

cancelled on them while they were sitting in the parking lot at the ford

amp. 2 hours before the show..i am not angry with coldplay..just disappointed in the way things were handled..now if they screw us again in the spring then they move to the bottom of my Ipod playlist

hehe, dont be mad, i was on the way there, i had to BEG my dad to take me there, and convince my mom, plus work during the summer to pay for the tickets and expenses because my parents wouldnt... it wasnt chris fault to get sick okay... and if you look at it from another perspective, would it have been nice if chris would have done the show sick...? would it have been pleasant to see them in concert that night, but to not have seen them ever again because chtis voice would have been damaged, perhaps irreparably?

think about that^... :confused:

listen..all these people that say they will be back didn't have the show

cancelled on them while they were sitting in the parking lot at the ford

amp. 2 hours before the show..i am not angry with coldplay..just disappointed in the way things were handled..now if they screw us again in the spring then they move to the bottom of my Ipod playlist

Getting sick is not a 'screw up'. -_-