A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
no
tnp likes horror movies
some of them
tnp is good at writing
nope, horrible grammar haha
tnp likes rollercoasters
i don't know, i've never been on them
tnp prefers rock music to pop
yes :D
tnp enjoys art
Yep!
sq
yes
tnp makes art :wacko:
yes. I draw sometimes
tnp has a fear of flying.
yes (and welcome to Coldplaying.com, bubbleymonki - I am Nancy aka. nancyk58)
nope
tnp made an exam today
yes , English :lol:
tnp has a garden
tnp has a headache
no, luckily not
tnp is hungry
yeah ... i'm gonna eat
no I've just eat.
tnp has two eyes
no, actually i have 4 :D
tnp is blonde
Nope. Brown hair
Tnp likes to play sports
Nah
Tnp is listening to Coldplay
Nope. Lady Antebellum at the moment ;)
Tnp has an older sibling.
Right
No
tnp has a younger sibling :P
tnp has summer break now (I hope)
Yes
Tnp is at home
Tnp should be eating
Search
Create an account or sign in to comment