Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(game) The Next poster...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.8k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no

ย 

tnp has very long hair

Yes , but I was taller for my age when I was a kid then what I am now.

ย 

SQ

Does 5'3' count? XD I'm taller then my family

ย 

tnp is hungry

Not really

ย 

tnp just came from the beach :awesome:

No, not that big of a football fan

ย 

TNP is reading (not on this thread obviously)

I'm actually not reading anything at the moment :o I must read something this summer :)

ย 

tnp thinks that politicians are evil

no

ย 

tnp loves science fiction films

I've watched it a couple of times, but no :lol:

ย 

Tnp loves Friends (TV show)

I don't really LOVE it :lol: I kind of like it, but not much :P

ย 

tnp likes to sometimes stay at home doing nothing

Wellies? no..

ย 

tnp is listening to music

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.