August 11, 201115 yr I don't have a lot of dots, nor am I senile. But I am quite insane sometimes. In the end I think the answer is no. TNP is hearing a music from the last millennium
August 11, 201115 yr No...even worse! :lol: Ever thought why the pools are always so warm in the afternoon?...:| The water in the pool is hotter than the water in the ocean, because of the surface exposed to the sun when compared to it's volume. Yes SQ
August 11, 201115 yr ya, Dave Matthews Band, the older albums, so definitely before 2000 tnp can do a handstand
August 12, 201115 yr Eh...only basketball and handball :P But I'm not good, I'm just better than most of the other girls in my class :lol: sq
August 12, 201115 yr my fav sport is sleeping in my couch and do some zapping :lol: tnp is good with talking with people when they first meet
August 13, 201115 yr i'm awful tnp likes the title mylo xyloto and CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 12 AND OCTOBER 24 FINALLY, though finds it amazing that between those dates are exactly 42 days.
August 13, 201115 yr I hate the title a lot, but I am very exciting to hear the new single and album!! And yes that's pretty cool, they planned that for sure. sq
August 13, 201115 yr I think the title is ok, not against it, but I'm not in love with it either. And I started freaking out about the 42 days thing :shocked2: And I am soooooo excited for this album!!!! :dance::dance: tnp loves going to the beach
Create an account or sign in to comment