September 25, 200521 yr Author when you say america do you mean to USA or all america... the answer is... in both... true.. the next poster lives in and island
September 25, 200521 yr true the next poster is watching a movie false but I'm thinking about it :) the next poster is also an insomniac
September 25, 200521 yr false.. the next poster likes U2 true the next poster would like to see my kitten
September 25, 200521 yr true the next poster is easily confused sometimes edit: too slow, I don't think I have a blue mobile maybe... true... haha, sorry, I'm bored, and I like to show off my cat
September 25, 200521 yr Author true don't worry.. I'm bored too.. so.. you can show off your cat if you want
September 25, 200521 yr :D :P this pic shows how little he was when we got him. he was sitting next to my shoe
September 25, 200521 yr false.... the next poster will tell me what that is True. :D It's the code used for X&Y. :d Next poster likes to wear stuff on their wrist?
September 25, 200521 yr thanks, he's a lot bigger now true, I have a one bracelet the next poster wishes that an alien spaceship would land in their backyard and take them away to live on another planet edit: this thread is starting to stir my cat allergies
Create an account or sign in to comment