October 28, 200520 yr :lol: ... shes a lovely girl but false i don't the next poster fancies a coldplaying member?
October 28, 200520 yr lol you give some interesting answers! very true .. i do! the next poster has had naughty thoughts in the last 15 mins!
October 28, 200520 yr what beauitful eyes you have :) :lol: ... the next poster thinks i'm not living so dangerously now
October 28, 200520 yr Erm... Yeah... The next poster did something dirty with a sexy girl in broad daylight while sitting on a bench.
October 28, 200520 yr :rolleyes: :P that was cheeky! bye bye! the next poster is listening to Radiohead
October 28, 200520 yr false the next poster is wondering when coldplay is going to do a concert in his/her town
October 28, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: true!!!!!! and the next poster will probably misquote what I misquoted... :lol:
October 28, 200520 yr false, I'm going to read it NOW!!! :lol: wait,, and you'll see Gail... :wink3: :lol: the next poster after reading this thread is going to the misquote thread... :lol:
October 28, 200520 yr true... the next poster after reading the misquote thread will misquote the last person on the misquote thread :stunned: :lol:
October 28, 200520 yr false...I think I've misquoted hmmmm....your quote... :rolleyes: and you weren't the last one... :P the next poster was waiting for my misquote to misquote my misquote...hahaha...this is getting confused.... :P
October 28, 200520 yr true!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: the next poster participes of the misquote the person above u mafia! :lol:
October 28, 200520 yr hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my status is everything's not lost now!niceee!!!yayyyy!!!!!!!!!I don't even know when did my status chage... :P
Create an account or sign in to comment