✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Drum Tabs...

alyssa

• 6 years later...

Hi, im sorry that im a bit late on posting this. (7 years actually) but could you please try and tab out these songs. it would be super greatful! I've just had the drums for three weeks and can play easy coldplay songs like yellow, square one, In my place and Fix you.

I will put the songs in order of urgancy (although it isnt that urgent but would still be great. i dont care how hard the songs are by the way so throw 'em at me!

1. every teardrop is a waterfall (mainly the solo)

2. I ran away

3. Trouble

5.Lost!

6. the hardest part

again thanks heaps and sorry it was so late! it would be super cool if you could do this!:D

• 2 weeks later...
I dont think she'll be coming back :uhoh:

I Didnt have high hopes anyway.:embarrassed::cry:

in case anyone cares i learnt how to play dont panic:D and intro to square one plus im working on every teardrop is a waterfall solo!

this sounds desparate but can you play drums and help me with ETIAW. that sounds really stupid and i know its a longshot:lol:

I Didnt have high hopes anyway.:embarrassed::cry:

in case anyone cares i learnt how to play dont panic:D and intro to square one plus im working on every teardrop is a waterfall solo!

this sounds desparate but can you play drums and help me with ETIAW. that sounds really stupid and i know its a longshot:lol:

May I recommend you to my own drum cover [ame=

]
[/ame] maybe it will help :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...