✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

people from toronto...

Professor Peedston

That really sucks. I'm sorry. :( But look on the bright side' date=' you still have the rest of the team. :)[/quote']

really sucks? or... is really cool? :P

Ha ha! I didn't even realize. Ooh, 40 minutes to go until the game. Now if you want to see the craziest hockey fans in the league, you should watch a little bit of the Oilers/Stars game. We're going to bring down the house in Edmonton! My prediction is 4-3 for the Oilers. Let's see if I'm right again. *crosses fingers*

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i've been to some crazy flyers games. not recently, because they've raised ticket prices so high that ordinary fans can't afford to go to games anymore (including me). but before that... and especially back in the spectrum before we got the FU center... yeah that could get pretty crazy sometimes.

Nah, I timed everything out correctly. I studied for about 9 or so hours today. I'll just study late into the evening and get up early tomorrow and study some more. Study. Study. Study. That's all I ever do anymore. I haven't been out of my house in....... *counts fingers* .... 4 days! I don't even know what day it is anymore. It's Tuesday, right? In any case, I'm losing my mind. But at least I have my hockey. Oh, game's on. Talk to you next time, Tom. :D

Go Flyers Go! Go Leafs Go! Go [insert team here] Go! GO OILERS GO!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

We are going to kick Philadelphia's ASS!! I find it funny how around playoffs time every year everyone in Toronto becomes a huge Leafs fan and drives around all decked out in Leafs stuff. Although I do like it. I also like the little boys who wear Leafs jerseys :)

GO LEAFS GO!

I've always been a leafs fan since i was a little girl and my uncle took me to see one of their games!! hahahaha...

But i know what you mean Sarah..it's what i meant by everyone jumping on the "leafs rule" bandwagon and then eventually jinxing them..hahaha

And nadine, Toronto rules, that's why this threads growing so fast!!

I feel the canadian pride coming over me..

1875s.gif

I've always been a leafs fan since i was a little girl and my uncle took me to see one of their games!! hahahaha...

But i know what you mean Sarah..it's what i meant by everyone jumping on the "leafs rule" bandwagon and then eventually jinxing them..hahaha

And nadine, Toronto rules, that's why this threads growing so fast!!

I feel the canadian pride coming over me..

1875s.gif

We usually make it pretty far, as we will this year too :)

all right you can have your double overtime win, but we'll be back! OH YES WE WILL!!! *shakes fist*

flyers_logo.gif

U'll be back from where? u guys r done...LEAFS ALL THE WAY...GO LEAFS GO:):):)TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS RULE!!!