✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I donno about any of you ....

girlygirl

But I am bit sad as today was the last tour diaries on BBC radio. I quite enjoyed hearing them every as to see what the guys have been up to. After listening to the last one I feel really bad for their assitant Vikki. I mean fire ants ouch! But that was nice of guy to stay with her in the hospital.

But I am bit sad as today was the last tour diaries on BBC radio. I quite enjoyed hearing them every as to see what the guys have been up to. After listening to the last one I feel really bad for their assitant Vikki. I mean fire ants ouch! But that was nice of guy to stay with her in the hospital.

:thinking: what happened?

duh! working=sucks

money you earn after= tons of these:D :D

anyway, i finished listening to the interview...and yes it was sad. the us tour for this year is gone... :blush: this means i have to wait until next year to see them... :cry:

alessa, she was bitten by ants! ouch! :wacky: she even had to go to the hospital!

ally, i know! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: until next year! but what makes me even more sad is that my concert which was supposed to be in sept 14, will probably take place until next year... :bigcry: its seems like forever, i have had those tickets since june!:bigcry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant believe!

im so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

when i read "I mean fire ants ouch!" i thought it was an expression (which one i didnt know the meaning!!!)

sorryyyyy! :embarrased:

stupid, stupid, stupid! :lol: :lol: :lol:

.^^^^...i never knew ants would be the way to guy's heart! there's a bunch on my city' date=' specially in spring... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazy girls :rolleyes4:

imagine what can he do for a girl who got bitten by a spider! :idea2: :lol: :lol:

ok. ok. horrible idea....... :confused: