✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i couldn`t resist..

weedy_gonzalez

thx so much de_rhcp!! do i like living in poland? hmmmm good question. sometimes i do. it`s a peacful country but the politicians piss me off and it`s hard becuz we`re not that rich as a country. but it`s not like it used to be. a lot has changed for the last 10 years both politicaly and economicaly. yeah i like poland but i`m the type of chick that likes to travel and see different places so i`d luff to live abroad and change places of residence all the time.

how about you de_rhcp? how ya like brazil? and what`s your name btw? haha 'by the way i tried to say i`d be there waiting for'. :D

thx so much de_rhcp!! do i like living in poland? hmmmm good question. sometimes i do. it`s a peacful country but the politicians piss me off and it`s hard becuz we`re not that rich as a country. but it`s not like it used to be. a lot has changed for the last 10 years both politicaly and economicaly. yeah i like poland but i`m the type of chick that likes to travel and see different places so i`d luff to live abroad and change places of residence all the time.

how about you de_rhcp? how ya like brazil? and what`s your name btw? haha 'by the way i tried to say i`d be there waiting for'. :D

i agree!!!!!!!!!!! omg if i stay in mobile my whole life or even live here past 18 i will PANIC!!!! i want to live overseas....like in germany or just move around a bit like you....im NOT a small town girl but im gonna have to be until 15..when i can be a foreign exchange student of london....and when i graduate from college im gonna sav alot of money throughout college and im gonna get a transit which costs like 900$ and u can jop on a train anywhere u want for like 3 months....im gonna try to achieve every country in europe :D

japan is the most amazing place..... !!!!!!! its my second favourite after camden loch, london. i recently found out that next year i am going to australia!!! i am so excited! :D i love travelling.

hey amanda! come to germany, you're very welcome :D

oh wow hannah! you're going to australia?! that's awsome!

i wanna go to canada next year but my parents don't want to let me go :cry:

why can't you come? l am from Canada! :D

i really really wanto but my parents won't allow probably. but i'm nevertheless trying.

i wanna do a year at some school (to improve my english ;) ) at toronto or somewhere, but not through an exchange program but kinda private, so i have to write to schools and ask them if they'd find a host familiy for me...so if you could help me with this i'd be veeery happy, if not it's ok :shrug:

:D

btw, what was this thread about?