✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Surreal Life!

MAFE

What the fuck is this crap?? this is one of the worst shit ever...only an asshole can do something like that....reunite 6 stupid old losers artist and you made the worst crap ever....

The most awful thing is i don't know why im watching that crap...eeewwww....im disgusting...but i can't avoid it...i think im disgusting...

That Mini me is a piece of shit at the same thing that everybody there! hahahahha

I watched that season, only because there was nothing on Sunday afternoons and I had nothing better to do. Wasn't the worst reality show out there, much better than the same ole same ole on Survivor or shit like that. :)

I KNOOOOWWW!!! i can't stop to watching it and i can't stop to laugh...it's disgusting...im disgusting....

Hahahahha....somebody watched the 4th season with Mini me? oh my god...did you see when he pee in a corner??? EEEEEEWWWW

it's true!! it is called "my fair brady" and it is surreal in it's own special way :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: yes, it starts off like 4 months after "surreal life" ends and they are living together in chris' house. she wants to get married NOW, he is not so sure (i can't imagine why... :lol: ). why i watch this stuff i don't know... but no matter how bad it is, i can't seem to help myself :embarrased: