April 16, 200323 yr [/b] Hey Everyone!! I'm a Newbie and I have no idea how to work this thing, but hopefull I'll learn! I love Coldplay! I'm just a new fan of theirs and I'm so mad that I never found them sooner because their so amazing!! One more thing.......... GO LEAFS GO! rush_of_blood10
April 17, 200323 yr hello there, welcome to mb, I'm still new here too, so... but nice to meet you, my name is Josceline, hope we have great times here :P :P
April 17, 200323 yr Welcome!! You're in my good books..LEAFS ALL THE WAY!! Even though they lost last night...grrrrr...anyways, have fun on the board! I'm Laura! :)
April 18, 200323 yr [/b] Hey Everyone!! I'm a Newbie and I have no idea how to work this thing, but hopefull I'll learn! I love Coldplay! I'm just a new fan of theirs and I'm so mad that I never found them sooner because their so amazing!! One more thing.......... GO LEAFS GO! rush_of_blood10 Welcome to the board :) Is it really your birthday today?
April 18, 200323 yr aaaw, *singing* Go, shortie, it's your b-day, we are gonna party like it's your b-day , come on everybody! we gonna party like it's your b-day :D :D :D
April 18, 200323 yr *we gonna sip bacardi like it's your birthday...* And yes, it is always us in here..we're the nice ones..hahahahah :twisted:
April 20, 200323 yr aaaw' date=' *singing* Go, shortie, it's your b-day, we are gonna party like it's your b-day , come on everybody! we gonna party like it's your b-day :D :D :D[/quote'] hahaha i love that song..well i dont love it but its kinda cool :D
December 29, 200322 yr Author looking at this now I realize how young I was less than 9 months ago...sigh...
Create an account or sign in to comment