✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Funny Coldplay Pix~

Nettie

What a coincidence! But i just know them too well..They don't like Coldplay at all.. I remember once i was at my friends place and they were playing Coldplay (i guess it was Talk) on the radio and my friend just said that turn that F***ing shit off..I was just like, omm it's really not so bad :confused: She really broke my hart for talking bad about Coldplay :sneaky:

That's because CP are popular, but most of people don't understand them. That's why they say: Oh, it's shit. Actually, Coldplay is the most popular band, I'm listening to. I like undiscovered, unpopular and alternative bands :P

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I´m sure you´ll bothe get the chance to see them:kiss:;)

anyway yeah it happpends toi me too....everytime it comes on the radio my friends begin making jokes with the fact that I like them while they hate them:embarassed:

^I´m sure you´ll bothe get the chance to see them:kiss:;)

anyway yeah it happpends toi me too....everytime it comes on the radio my friends begin making jokes with the fact that I like them while they hate them:embarassed:

This situation is everywhere... Even my parents are laughing that I love them :dozey:

Polish forum has only 15 - 20 members... That's sad.

That's because CP are popular, but most of people don't understand them. That's why they say: Oh, it's shit. Actually, Coldplay is the most popular band, I'm listening to. I like undiscovered, unpopular and alternative bands :P

well I must admit that most of the singles of X&Y aren´t really part of my fav songs....and anyway my favourite songs are the ones that most of the people haven´t even listened to once---so I don´t blame there ....thay don´t really know how good coldplay can actually be:sneaky:

Haha me too :laugh3: I wish i would have discovered Coldplay much much earlier :\

Haha me too :laugh3: I wish i would have discovered Coldplay much much earlier :\

True! :rolleyes: It's nice to know, how they're changing and to change with them :wink3:

Giuly - I love "rare tracks". And I still think, that Parachutes is theirs best album. Maybe not ever :thinking: But for today :sneaky:

True! :rolleyes: It's nice to know, how they're changing and to change with them :wink3:

Giuly - I love "rare tracks". And I still think, that Parachutes is theirs best album. Maybe not ever :thinking: But for today :sneaky:

well parachutes was undoubdetly great..I also love rare tracks...they are so misterious and I don´t know dark in a way ..i really love them!:heart: but I love a rush of blood cause they were able to make great sad and love songs but with energy in it...:heart:

^^true sooo young!:heart:...guy was so weird with so short hair:P

love chris ...so ...so...without beard:P:P

I liked will style ...always with cool sweatshirts!

and jonny...well no comments needed:heart:

Oh, Jonny... Not Jonny-boy, but just Jonny :wink3:

^^true sooo young!:heart:...guy was so weird with so short hair:P

love chris ...so ...so...without beard:P:P

I liked will style ...always with cool sweatshirts!

and jonny...well no comments needed:heart:

So true :D Have you seen the Shiver video? It's just....:o

It's like: Gash, Chris hasn't got nothing black on himself! :laugh3: So, so young :rolleyes: I love Shiver. It's so fresh :wink3:

:laugh3: It's just beyond words! Just AMAZING :wink3: Do you know how old they were when they did that?