🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

How are the Concerts???

cris_PuertoRico

I LOVE!!!! coldplay, but since I live in Puerto Rico I've never been in one of their concerts... i feel reaalllllyyy bad. But what can i do. For the Indianapolis concert i was very close to see them, but i had to come back to PR like 2!!! days b4the concert, it sucks.

Anyways, can anybody tell how are their concerts, i know they should be awesome, but i would like to hear that from people that actually have seen them live.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Coldplay fans are the best people in the world. If you like Coldplay, you’re obviously very intelligent and good looking and all around brilliant.”

You are right on with the awesome bit! I saw them at Crystal Palace on 27th June and it was the most incredible night of my life. To actually see Coldplay in the flesh was just mindblowing and the set was phenomenal too. If I made a list of 50 things to do before you die then see Coldplay live would be right up there! Check out my website for some pictures! http://coldplaylive.piczo.com

Their concerts are an experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life. July 4th Bolton was the first major concert from any band I've been to and is something I can't get out of my mind. My uncle and I arrived hours early and sat in the near empty Reebok waiting in the cold, but it was worth it. Their concerts aren't that long, but they are great. After the next album is out, I'd like to see them extend typical concert length a little, but thats just a personal wish. Coldplay's studio stuff is great, but their live performances are something else. They have an emotional edge and when I was in Bolton, I saw more than one person crying. Nearly all of the songs come across well, although the crowd was a little subdued for Warning Sign in Bolton. But Square One (the grand intro), Politik (follows Square One with something harder), Yellow (the old favourite), Speed of Sound (the new hit), The Scientist (with the new outro its even better), White Shadows (GREAT live), Clocks (just an amazing song, especially live with the new intro and outro), In My Place, Fix You (I doubt any concert could end better than with this)... they are all amazing to hear live.

I went to 2 concerts very amazing I love them their so awesome they play very

well not like other bands that they suck in their vocie and playing their insturment

well I went to Coachella I wasn't that close to the stage but very amazing like

you sing along w/them and u get into it and then Chris is like come on when I

count to three I want everybody to take a picture and then he says 3 and

everyone takes it and it very nice then when chris plays In My place in the

almost to the end he jumps of the stage well he did in mine and then I didn't

know where he was then my brother was pushing and telling him stop then at

that point I turn and I saw Chris walked by and I started to push everyone that

was in my away and at last I saw him not that far away then he passed by and

of course I cried and then my bro's gf gave me a hug and the whole way back I

was sad and happy well the other show was the same and a bit different I will teli

you later well thats that for now oh chris is very funny and great you have to go!!

you better! :P :)

They have an emotional edge and when I was in Bolton, I saw more than one person crying.

^^ Some months ago I read an experience in a live concert of Coldplay.. It was amazing ;) They were crying during the first songs because of the emotion and the gig atmosphere.

I wonder if the band get excited when they are playing the songs... Has somebody ever seen one of the members crying in any song??

• 3 weeks later...
I LOVE!!!! coldplay, but since I live in Puerto Rico I've never been in one of their concerts... i feel reaalllllyyy bad. But what can i do. For the Indianapolis concert i was very close to see them, but i had to come back to PR like 2!!! days b4the concert, it sucks.

Anyways, can anybody tell how are their concerts, i know they should be awesome, but i would like to hear that from people that actually have seen them live.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Coldplay fans are the best people in the world. If you like Coldplay, you’re obviously very intelligent and good looking and all around brilliant.”

well, yesterday I was at Leipzig, and I'm still schocked- they were so briliant. everything was perfect- vocal, instruments, lights, movement.

you shouldn't even hesitate, because you'll surely remember it for a very, very long time ;)