✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any questions for me?

Chr¡s Martin

Ask away and I'll answer what I can.....

oh dear...... what happened to your 'friend' Guy???? Didn't we learn our lesson??

:rolleyes: shame on you 'Chris'

Haha. There was a Guy?

yes... a very poor imitation of Guy at that.. complete with a MySpace account and everything.. :laugh3:

Haha wow...I go to sleep and come back and there's Chris Martin!! :lol: But anyways yeah I have "Guy" on my myspace.....find it kinda funny people believe its him!!! :rolleyes:

Then why do you have 'Guy' on myspace...surely you must have believed it was him in the beginning as well. :rolleyes:

Ask away and I'll answer what I can.....

oh dear...... what happened to your 'friend' Guy???? Didn't we learn our lesson??

:rolleyes: shame on you 'Chris'

Haha. There was a Guy?

yes... a very poor imitation of Guy at that.. complete with a MySpace account and everything.. :laugh3:

Haha wow...I go to sleep and come back and there's Chris Martin!! :lol: But anyways yeah I have "Guy" on my myspace.....find it kinda funny people believe its him!!! :rolleyes:

Then why do you have 'Guy' on myspace...surely you must have believed it was him in the beginning as well. :rolleyes:

yes I did as well.... until I discovered it was a hoax.. then I decided to keep it there for 'board reference'..

it was actually coincidental that I discovered it was a memeber of this board role playing. I came across this girl in Live Journal.. she claimed she had his myspace account and that she had spoken to him via myspcae.. naturally I was curious... so I added.. then she asked me if I was on the coldplaying board... I said yes.. then thats how we started talking about this place.. and she told me that 'GUY' posts here.. I told her I doubted it.. then when she told me Guy's supposed 'username' I saw that it was someone else..... ergo.. why I am shocked mandy felt the need to run this scam.. or should I say her 'dad'... :rolleyes:

Oh..

so when Guy logs on, he is in Conneticut everytime..

what would Guy Berryman hang out with a 16 year old girl for?

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Oct 18, 2005 5:03 PM

you have no idea what's going on, and niether does nancy. so just lay off. and yes, i do know guy.

Date: Oct 18, 2005 5:00 PM

Im talking about how

1.You posed as Guy on myspace.

2.Told Nancy that you met him in a grocery store, where he confirmed it was really him on myspace.

3. Posed as him posing as a fan on coldplaying.

4.Told Nancy that you hang out with him all the time.

Nancy and I had Berrywoman check the IP addresses..

And she confirmed that it was a user in Conneticut or something..

And then we figured out it was really you the entire time on the "Guy" myspace.

And wow..

dont you think that it was going a little far saying that you hang out with Guy and that he picks you up at your house?

wow.

Date: Oct 18, 2005 4:53 PM

what the hell are u talkin bout?

Date: Oct 18, 2005 1:48 PM

Seriously.

Stay off the internet.

The mods caught you already,

how many times will it take,

and Nancy and I figured you all out months ago.

Im just showing you all that she is the one that poses as coldplay on here.

Im not.

And Im seriously pissed that you think I posed as Chris.

I said it before and I will say it again..

Berrywoman told me a couple months ago that she can see IP addresses as a moderator..Why would I do it when I know she could catch me, hell, why would I do it period? :huh: