✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurricane Wilma

berrywoman

from what im hearing and seeing i dont think it'll go above a category 2, its starting to move fast now. and Camille sorry about my last comment.

not trying to sound smug, but my family got lucky, were only gonna get tropical storm force winds if it follows the path. im thinking of taking a walk during it, its quite fun

Camille, sorry about it hitting by your family, i'll pray for them.

thanks Nick.. :embarrased:

latest reports show the storm is now moving at 15mph and wind speeds have picked up 10 110mph. 111mph is a cat.3 storm.. so I don't really see what the difference is.. whats 1 mph.!! I think it may go up to a 3.. but all we can do is pray. :cry:

I don't know if many of you can see this.. you may need a Java Applet to view...

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/float-ir4-loop.html

quite scary..... the eye of the storm, according to my calculations.. looks like it may miss Key West by what appears on the map, as inches.. possible landfall in the westwern Everglades.. which means Kendall, South Miami, Cutler Ridge could be hit with the eye.

My family and friends live in Kendall, its my second home. :embarrased: the good news (if there is any) is that it has picked up movement speed.. so that means it'll be quick.. but, the damage.. that remains to be seen.

I have some friends who just move out to cancun a couple of months ago... and I really have no idea how they are :( but I hope they are ok...

well, cancun seems destroyed in many parts, malls and stores had been stolen and well... it seems very bad... :( is in this moments when I really want to hit to those stupids presidents and media who said the contamination and global heating is not THAT bad and dont want to take measures about... :angry:

let´s hope everybody is ok.. :/

...Zu

hope your friend is alright' date=' andrea...saw the footage...it looked so scary.[/quote']

hey Zu i hope everythings ok with your friends, i have a friend stucked there too...but theres has not been dead people only two and it wasnt because of the hurracaine

Camille, I am glad that your family down in Kendall came out allright. The storm down there was amazingly intense. I live in Saint Pete and we still had Tropical Storm Force winds but the damage down in South Florida is so large in its scope. I am glad that most people came through the storm ok. It is time for this hurricane season to end.

Zu and Andrea I hope your friends are ok down in the Yucatan. :)

thanks guys!! I have no idea... I have no news about them, but I dont know if is because they are outside of cancun by the moment... but hopefully, they will be.. :)

this is the ... day of my life:Zu

^Thanks Aaron.. well we did survive Andrew.. and that was far worse!! lol but I think we really got lucky.

Andrew was a monster :o I hope to never go through a storm like that.

Did your family get their power back yet? Some homes aren't expected to get power for another 2 weeks :(

^Thanks Aaron.. well we did survive Andrew.. and that was far worse!! lol but I think we really got lucky.

Andrew was a monster :o I hope to never go through a storm like that.

Did your family get their power back yet? Some homes aren't expected to get power for another 2 weeks :(

yes they did... actually I think they got it back on Thursday.... ;) I'm surprised! During Andrew, it took us about the same amount of time... 2-3 days I believe... the phone came back later...